Located at 205 N. Phoenix Rd. – The Shoppes at Exit 24 – Suite N
VERSATILE . PRACTICAL . UNIQUE
in the heart of Southern Oregon
being added daily.
stay tuned / check in often
w e l c o m e
I am so glad you found us. Here’s a little run down of who we are. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for!
We have a large selection of versatile, practical, and unique pieces in our inventory, including rustic, vintage, chic, bohemian, mid-century, elegant, shabby chic, country, recycled, and handmade decor. Our collection includes farm tables, benches, wine barrels, accent furniture pieces, and all the little details that really round out the look of your space. We focus in on items that are unique, and things that make our heart happy. We love looking for new ideas for inventory, and base our new purchases on current decorative trends, and things we think are practical, fun, and really, things that we love. We are always adding to our collection, with new items filtering in each week. We are adding items to our inventory that work very well with our farm tables, and that have a versatile feel. Our wine barrel light stands, and wine barrel patio umbrella stands are some of our most popular items. We now have some great wine barrel seating options, with super comfy bar stools. We also have everything you need for a low dining experience…low farm tables, neutral floor cushions, rugs, accent pillows, and fun, little side tables. One of my favorite collections we have is our pic-nic collection, including vintage pic-nic baskets, serving trays, wood rounds, crates, cushions, rugs, and pillows. Whatever theme you are going for, or type of party you are throwing, we’ve got all the little touches to pull it together. We are still fine tuning the page, but you can now search by theme or use on our website. (here’s the link: search by key word) Say you are planning a boho event, or adventure themed, rustic, or industrial vibe party…whatever it may be…you can search by your key word. Simply scroll to the bottom of any page on our site, and you will see the “search by use” tags.
We have some fun projects in the works making, and some really useful and high demand items joining our collection for our 2019 wedding season. Check back in periodically to see what we’ve added. If you are looking for something and don’t see it on our site, give us a shout!! We may be adding it soon, have interest in doing so, or know where to send you.
i n v e n t o r y
We are not your average rental company! No standard banquet tables and plastic folding chairs here. We’ve got character!
We have a large selection of unique decor. Here’s a shortcut to view our inventory.
about motif & the rental process
Our rentals are perfect for weddings, birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, company parties, engagement parties, anniversary parties, graduation parties, neighborhood block parties, and your basic backyard gathering. Whether your event is being held inside, or in the great outdoors, we have all the seating, accent pieces, and decorative touches you need.
We provide delivery if needed, but prefer a will call reservation. Generally speaking, we provide a four day rental period. Our standard pick up day is Friday, the week of your event, at 11. Our standard return day is Monday, following your event, at 11. If an alternate day/time is preferred for your pick up and drop off’s, we are flexible, and will try to accommodate whatever works best for our client. If you need delivery, let us know the when’s and where’s, and we’ll send you a custom delivery quote.
The reservation process is super easy. Simply fill out the contact form with your requested items, including quantity needed of each item. We will then email you a proposal with your reservation details, including photos of the reserved items, our agreement form, and payment options. Once we receive your deposit (50% of your res. total), and the agreement has been signed, your reservation is official, and your items are held.
about the owners
We are a husband and wife team. We are both Oregon born and raised, and love where we live, and love what we do. My husband works full time, and I am mostly a stay at home mom. For most appointments, you will be meeting with me, Galina, our daughter, Kalisi, and our son, Caleb. On the rare occasion, you’ll get to meet my husband, Brian. And if you are lucky, you’ll get to meet our boy, Maxwell. He’s our 100 lb. gentle giant, with the occasional loud bark and the inevitable tail wag.
Take advantage of our amazing decor and reasonable prices for your next event. Planning & executing the LOOK of a wedding, shower, party, or any event, really, takes a lot of TIME, ENERGY, SPACE, and MONEY. Opting to rent allows you to cut back on time spent, make your to-do list a whole lot shorter, save so much space in your house and garage before and after the event, and not break the bank. Most importantly, renting provides the ability for you to focus on all the other factors that go into planning and executing an event that will live up to your expectations, and vision.
what sets us apart
- Our inventory. We have such a fun collection in our inventory, full of unique, decorative and practical pieces.
- Made by us. Many of our items are handmade, and we use recycled and re-purposed materials whenever possible.
- Make an impact. Renting is great for the environment: recycle, reduce, reuse…yes please!!
- Support small, support local. You are supporting a small, Oregon born, and Oregon raised family. We truly are a “mom & pop” rental shop.
- Our inventory. We have amazing prices and quality products.
- Super simple. The rental process couldn’t be easier.
- Our website. All of our products can be found on our website, with pricing, photos and dimensions. Super transparent, and super helpful…especially when planning an event from afar.
We are located inside The Shoppes at Exit 24 in Phoenix, Suite N. Just off the Phoenix exit, inside the shopping center with McDonald’s. We are passed McDonald’s, on the left, next to Jazzercise. Contact us to set up an appointment to view our inventory in person. We’d love to see you!
r e v i e w s
- “I rented from Motif for my wedding in Ashland and I cannot begin to describe how perfect everything was. Galina is so sweet and very easy to communicate with. I had a picture of everything I wanted for my wedding and she helped me make that come to life with all their rentals. She was prompt at responding to my emails and it was all very easy. The rentals are absolutely beautiful, and if you are going for the rustic look, this is exactly where to go! I got so lucky to have stumbled upon her website as I was looking for a place to rent things for my wedding. Couldn’t be any more happy with how everything turned out.” Cindi on Yelp
- “These guys rock. Rented a bunch of items for our backyard engagement party, and from start to finish, Galina was completely professional, accommodating, and friendly. As an added bonus, she and her family are the sweetest people! Our guests complimented all of the rentals and our party would not have been the same without them! I cannot recommend them enough.” Hannah or WeddingWire
- “Very nice seating options for outdoor wedding. We loved working with them.” WeddingWire
- “Motif is a wonderful shop! I was very happy with the quality of items that we were able to rent from Motif. I would absolutely do business with them again and I have highly recommended them to others!! Thank you for making my day so special!!” Jana on WeddingWire
- “Galina LeBlanc from Motif Event Rentals, besides being such a lovely human who I can’t wait to get to know better, your rentals made this wedding’s design come to life. Without your company it would not have happened. I am so happy to work with you.” Lora, Owner of Events by Lora, on Facebook
- “Motif Event Rentals is the best place to go for wedding decor! They were so helpful and were willing to even make new pieces if you had an idea in mind that they didn’t have. I would absolutely recommend their service.” Aubry on WeddingWire
- “Galina & family were wonderful. They had everything we could imagine and even ended up making huge set of farm tables/benches for us. She was responsive and answered all my questions and was able to work with us on scheduling to make it delivery/pickup as smooth and easy as possible. We would gladly recommend Motif to anyone in need of rustic decor for an event.” Ashley on WeddingWire
- “Galina is wonderful to work with, has an amazing inventory and excellent customer service! I refer all my clients to her!!” Jenn, Owner of Serenity Events, on Facebook
- “Such a beautiful shower, thanks to Motif for your amazing decor and help!” Jandi on Facebook
- “Would definitely recommend to others if you are wanting to rent things for an event.” – Patrick on Yelp
services we provide
locations we serve
- Applegate, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Ashland, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Central Point, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Eagle Point, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Gold Hill, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Grants Pass, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Jacksonville, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Medford, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Phoenix, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Rogue River, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Ruch, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Shady Cove, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- Talent, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals
- White City, Oregon Wedding & Event Rentals